Rode Broadcaster Large Diaphragm End-Address Studio Condenser MicrophoneRode
- ENSURE YOU BUY GENUINE RØDE PRODUCTS! Products from sellers which say ‘fulfilled by Amazon’ under the price are NOT authorized resellers, and may not be selling genuine product.
- Buy only from Amazon.com (labelled ‘shipped and sold by Amazon.com’)
- A large diaphragm, end-address condenser microphone designed to provide the ultimate performance for broadcast vocal applications
- A rich, full quality tailored response makes it equally suitable as a voice-over microphone for film and television
- Features an internal pop filter, designed to minimise plosives sounds that can overload the microphone capsule and distort the audio output
Release Date: 01-08-2013
Details: Recording quality condenser microphone for broadcasting applications. Features 1" externally biased condenser transducers, high-pass filter, and a unique "ON-AIR" LED indicator. The R˜DE Broadcaster Microphone was specifically designed for on-air applications where wide frequency response and low distortion are demanded. The R˜DE Broadcaster mic was the winner of the Radio World/US National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) 'What's Cool' award in 1998. Utilizing an Australian designed and manufactured R˜DE 1" externally biased condenser transducers, the Broadcaster microphone features a switchable high pass filter to remove low frequency rumble. A unique 'ON-AIR' LED indicator can be switched on or off by shorting contacts on the 5-pin audio connector. This feature allows console operators to warn the talent that the mic is live. Requires phantom power.
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 5.3 x 2.4 inches