Best Multipurpose USB-C HubOKX
- [16 Ports of Connectivity]: 1x USB-C 3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s connect with host system ), 1 USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps data & charging only), 5x USB-A, 2 4K@60Hz DisplayPort 1.4, 1 4K@30Hz HDMI 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet, UHS-II SD Card Slot (SD 4.0)& TF card reader, 3.5mm Stereo Audio In & Out, 60W PD Charging. More Features, More Possibilities. Vertical or horizontal orientation. Sturdy full aluminum construction with integrated heat sink without a fan.
- [Triple 4K Extended Displays]: Support three monitors up to 4K(DP 4K@60Hz HDMI 4K@30Hz).Easily setting mirror /extend/primary video mode. Please note DisplayPort and HDMI are separate standards which utilize different cables and connectors. Most PC monitors and all TVs do not have DisplayPort connections. Conversion to HDMI, Single-Link DVI, or VGA is possible via adapters. DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA adapter / cable must be an ACTIVE type. Passive dongle/cable would not work.
- [Dual 4K@60Hz DisplayPorts Compatibility]: Compatible for all the USB 3.1 Type C(Gen1 and Gen2) which means that even the host laptop Type C port does not support video output . DisplayPort outputs via DisplayLink DL-6950 "Alt Mode" .Easily support dual 4K@60Hz or Single 5K. The DP ports requires driver installation,please download the driver on DisplayLink website before usage.
- [Single 4K@30Hz HDMI Compatibility]:The plug and play HDMI port only compatible with the USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2 systems,make sure that the host laptop Type C port support video and power delivery.Support 4k@30Hz resolution.
- [60W LAPTOP CHARGING&Ultra-Fast Data Transfer]: Provides up to 60W to charge your laptop (make sure that the host laptop Type C port support power). The secondary USB C port provides 10W of power for downstream devices. With 6 USB ports you can transfer large files in seconds. Furthermore, you can connect your keyboard and mouse to the USB 2.0 ports to save power.
Details: Tips 1.To use this product the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode(Thunderbolt3.0) and Power Delivery 2.Driver Installation :The HDMI ports is plug and play,but the DP video functionality will not be enabled without the driver installation.Download the driver on ：http://www.displaylink.com/downloads. as needed. 3.Support Resolution:Single DP output supports 5K or 4K@60Hz,dual DP output supports 4K@30Hz,triple display support 4K@30Hz 4.HDMI and DP cable requirement:Use HDMI2.0/DP1.4 or above cables for optimum performance. 5.DP to HDMI adapter/cable or HDMI to DP adapter/cable remind:DisplayPort to HDMI/DVI/VGA adapter / cable must be an ACTIVE type. Passive dongle/cable would not work.Some of this cables are uni-directional signal transmission not bi-directional. Some are bi-directional,before using these cables,please make sure the transmission direction is supported.and please also make sure the cable support connect with the docking station,not just support direct connection with the laptop 6.Audio/Mic Remind Plug in this USB C Docking Station sometimes will change the default Audio output device to Docking Station which means your laptop speakers will not work anymore To make your laptop speaker work please change in your laptop OS setting the audio output device back to laptop speakers USB Accessories Disabled Solutions If you experiencing the problem Solution 1 Please unplug and re-plug Solution 2 Reset the SMC of your device
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.2 x 2.4 inches